Tuesday, August 18, 2009

blahhhh

I didn't get any sleep last night & I am not sure why. Ava did sleep on my legs & I did go to bed kinda early but usually those things don't bother me.

This mornings workout was NOT my friend. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or just that manmakers suck. This is what a manmaker is:



I went to PTerrys for lunch & had a chicken burger with no bun, cheese or mayo, just chicken & lettuce and I had SOME fries. Maybe 1/3. NOT BAD! Plus I am crazy full. I went with Shawné, one of my favorite gals. She's always a good time.

Now back to work

2 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep last night either. And I'm super tired today. I've been doing weight watchers, and doing so well but today I had a stressful crazy day and when to slotzskys! i blew it :) I'm proud of you!! :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't update I will beat you with this nifty green pen.

    ReplyDelete